n addition to research services, the Public Policy Research Institute provides the following instructional services to policymakers and to faculty and students of Texas A&M University:
- Consultation on research design, data collection, computer programming, and statistical analysis.
- Maintenance of public records and public opinion data archives for secondary analysis.
- Assistance preparing proposals for research grants and contracts in the policy sciences.
- Methodological and data processing training of graduate students and undergraduate students preparing for careers in policy analysis.
- Direct involvement of graduate and undergraduate students in research projects, providing valuable “hands-on” experience.