- None Currently
Great part-time position conducting research surveys over the telephone on a variety of subjects. This is not a telemarketing position. Schedule your own hours. Work is done in the Survey Lab Call Center located off-campus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Calling respondents over the telephone using an automated CATI system and conducting surveys on a variety of subjects.
• Be comfortable speaking on the telephone to a diverse population
• Will be required to sit for an extended amount of time, breaks are allowed.
• Will need to adhere to project protocols and confidentiality standards
• Will need to complete CITI training upon hire
Need to have a working knowledge of computers, good reading, writing, and speaking skills, good organizational skills, and a willingness to learn and be a team player. Requires the ability to follow directions and be dependable to show up on-time as scheduled. Must be available to work during the Spring and Summer semesters, semester breaks, and some university holidays.
Work Days/Times: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00& 6pm – 9pm; Sat 10am – 6:30pm; Sun 1pm – 9pm
Hours Per Week: 20
Students (TAMU, Blinn, SHSU, online, high school aged 16+) must apply by completing this application (link here) and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply in person at the PPRI Survey Lab located at 3833 S. Texas Avenue, Suite 130R, Bryan, Texas 77802. You may fill out the application Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm.